Complete Your Writing Projects & Share Your Writing with the World!
Photo Credit: Nick Morrison
Become…Productive, Efficient, Accountable and write in community!
Too many writers find their writing time overtaken by the demands of family, work, and pretty much everything else. Wouldn’t it be nice to carve out time just for you to write in a supportive environment with other writers experiencing the same desires, distractions and emotions?
The Accountability Cohort is a place where you can set aside your frustrations and get writing done in real time – make progress on your projects – and feel supported by a great community of writers!!
These live weekly writing sessions make it easy to write with the gift of accountability to help you pursue your purpose rather than avoid it. You’ll also have the option to hear feedback on your writing in a small group of supportive co-writers! Each session begins with a meditation to focus your mind on writing. We also spend time each week on goal-setting and celebrating writing wins.
The Accountability Cohort makes writing fun once again. You’ll also be energized by the community of writers, gain confidence in your ability and talent, and find inspiration to move your project forward.
Writing requires repetition – it’s like exercising any muscle that you want to grow stronger! When other people expect to see your smiling face on Zoom, you can’t help but show up. This provides momentum to make progress on your writing and carve out time just for you and your very important voice.
Plus, Writing Coach and Author Lynne Golodner will offer tips, lessons and prompts to add momentum to your writing.
As a participant of the Accountability Cohort, you can…
- Write blogs to build your author brand
- Finish essays, articles or stories to submit for publication
- Work on query letters & submission pitches
- Complete chapters in your novel or memoir
- Write a book proposal for a nonfiction book
- Pen poems to publish in a collection of your work
- Write to prompts (provided in each session)
- Any writing in process or that you’ve been meaning to do!
The Accountability Cohort meets WEEKLY on Zoom for 90 minutes on Mondays (two cohorts are offered: 12-1:30 p.m. ET and 5-6:30 pm ET)
Begins May 13, 2024
Meet every Monday except Memorial Day, Labor Day, September 9 and October 21
- Quick catch-up with community members
- A brief guided meditation to get your creative juices flowing
- A long, uninterrupted writing sprint (work on a project-in-process or generate new material from writing prompts provided at each session)
- Optional breakout group to share a quick read of new writing and gain feedback
- Communal wrap-up to help you feel good about the progress you made and the community you’re part of!
(Register for 3 months and receive a 5% discount; register for 6 months and receive a 10% discount. Must be paid in full up front. Returning writers receive an additional 10% off!)
To reserve a spot, fill out the form below. For questions, contact Lynne@yourppl.com.